This successful boutique strategy and insights agency is currently thirty strong and growing fast!
One of the most sought after work places for research and insights professionals in Australia is it the destination agency of choice for today and tomorrow’s best and brightest minds!
They are working hard to offer clients a supplier experience that goes beyond the norm. With a client centric focus and emphasis on consultancy they take thinking further and utilise a huge range of innovative research techniques and frameworks to give clients a clear sense of direction and facilitate action. They have the ability to see beyond the insights and guide strategy.
Offering services across the strategic, tactical, creative and commercial that includes …
• Semiotic and cultural analysis
• Future visioning
• Brand story telling
• Communication processing analysis
• Strategic planning and brand consultancy
… they work for a whole host of big names clients.
Due to continued growth, they are now looking for to hire a talent and ambitious Account Director.
This is an amazing opportunity for a researcher with 6+years’ research agency or planning experience who is looking to step up and take the lead with clients while helping to direct and lead a team.
The day to day:
• Taking the reins of key client accounts with full autonomy
• Designing studies and writing proposals
• Planning and conduct qualitative research including moderating focus groups and depths
• Write up, analysis and interpretation of research
• Contributing specialist expertise as appropriate and helping develop thought leadership
• Keeping all relevant parties updated on the status of projects
• Managing junior resources
• Analysing findings and pulling together strategic recommendations
• Delivering client presentations
• Leading and facilitating client workshops
• Helping clients understand how to activate the insights
With fantastic offices, a great team ethos and a fun and supportive culture this could be a great next move. A business that embraces flexible working they are open to those looking for a 4 day week.
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at Resources Group: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Resources Group
With over twenty five years’ experience in the business and offices in London and Sydney, no one has better knowledge of the MR and Insights job market than Resources Group. Our consultants take the time to understand your career aims and are dedicated to providing impartial advice and finding you the best career move, with access to an unrivalled range of opportunities with top employers in the sector.