Global agency that specialises in brand marketing and insights for an ever-changing world. They help the worlds most innovative brands understand their consumers though brand positioning, brand planning, cultural change, trends, social listening and quantitative.
With an entrepreneurial and innovative culture, they give their team freedom, flexibility and lots of responsibility. They know that people is what makes them successful, so they reward with awesome social events, high remuneration, flexible working and extra annual leave.
As a Senior Brand Strategist, you will have:
• Significant agency or clientside research experience, ideally with both ad-hoc and tracking research – exceptional SPSS, Q and excel skills are expected.
• Solid skills in leading, mentoring, building client relationships and winning new business
• An ability to understand brand and marketing issues from both a strategic and commercial perspective – you understand how brands work, and the types of challenges they face
• A flair for storytelling and ability to build compelling and innovative strategic narratives to engage clients
• An ability to use other sources than research such as trends, sales data, workshopping, ideation and qual
• A genuine interest for brands and understanding consumer behaviour
If you are looking for transparent career progression and a awesome team to work with please get in touch.
To apply, please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02 9258 120