Providing evidence based data strategy to a variety of major FMCG and retail brands to accurately profile and understand consumer and shopper behaviour. This agency is in-demand for the exciting developments we are seeing in store marketing and branding.
We are currently looking to appoint an Account Executive. This is an unmissable opportunity for a graduate early in their career (c1-3 years’ experience) looking for a varied role offering a wealth of training, project exposure, client interaction and fast-track potential.
Primarily, you will support the wider research team in full project delivery especially survey design, project management, data analysis and writing reports and insightful presentations. The position is quantitative including customized survey data, syndicated, sales data and blending qualitative insights.
You will be client facing tackling project such as: shopper segmentation, shopper tracking, customer experience, decision hierarchy, range reviews, category development, store development and product performance.
In addition, the team are constantly sourcing and testing new technology such as eye tracking software. In store video observation, mobile apps, facial recognition and geo-location data.
• Tertiary qualification or above and a minimum of 1+ year of post-qualification working experience in a relevant research/data/insights role
Key Skills and experience:
• A strong understanding of consumer market research and data strategy
• Analytically minded with some knowledge of SPSS and Excel ideally
• Previous experience in another corporate market research agency
• A client facing personality and desire to take an increasing role in client consultation
About the company:
A leading market research agency with a well-established reputation and interstate offices.
It’s a fun, genuine team in a well-structured office environment where everyone from Assistant to Director works simultaneously, openly and collaboratively.
Hiring to grow and groom a future company star with huge investment in time and training.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (née Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121