- An independently owned next generation strategy consultancy has been making BIG waves in the industry! A big hit with clients, it is safe to say this is an agency that is really going places.
What do they do?
- Innovation and portfolio planning
- Insights capability building
- Segmentation & Market Framework studies
- Brand planning and positioning
- Shopper and retail strategy
How do they do it?
- By genuinely partnering with their clients they are able to create a positive force for change within their businesses. Change that unlocks, shapes, builds and creates brilliant opportunities for business and brand growth.
- By listening to their clients and understanding the questions that need to be asked – they don't do research for research sake – instead they take the time to understand a client's challenges and opportunities.
- By attracting the best talent available enabling them to offer world class pure consulting, integrated marketing problem solving, advanced quant and high-end qual.
- By placing strong emphasis is placed on intellectual rigour and clear, uncluttered thinking.
- By collaborating and communicating with each other. Two heads are definitely better than one!
- They work for some of the biggest and best names across a range of sectors including FMCG, Media, Banking, Travel & Tourism, Personal, Teleco's, Fashion & Retail
- Because you are all about next step thinking and strategy and taking the insights further
- Because you enjoy taking ownership of client relationships and working with clients to define their key business challenges.
- Because you enjoy conducting, delivering and helping to deploy quantitative and/or qualitative research this smart, inventive, sharp, pragmatic and commercial.
- Because you enjoy immersing yourself in a client's business to establish a credible base of knowledge from which to build, and which helps establish you are a trusted partner and valued advisor.
- Because you keen to innovate and create industry leading techniques.
- Because you want to be part of a team that supports and respects one another.
To apply for this great role please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at Resources Group email@example.com