International online market research & technology platform that allows brands to connect their customers, employees, products and brands. They partner with global business, education institutions and small business – allowing them to conduct their own research through the technology.
The research team is growing; they are looking to hire a Research Services Coordinator that will create the link between clients, sales support, and project execution. You are detailed-orientated, a quick learner, able to juggle multiple projects at once with a positive attitude. Answering client emails, scoping out new projects to field, setting up technical integrations, and as needed taking ownership for execution of these projects are just a few reasons why this position is in such high demand. It’s an opportunity that will give you a step up into the market research sector.
• 1 years’ experience in an operations/project management role, ideally within a market research organisation or survey-based technology company
• Strong communication and organisational skills, high attention to detail
• Genuine interest and passion for market research
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Bachelor’s degree and an ATAR of 80
• Full-working rights for Australia
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily; firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02 9258 1120