Perfect for an individual with a passion for market research and consumer behaviour, specifically in the retail and FMCG environment.
You will play a critical role in the Consumer & Shopper team in integrating a variety of quantitative consumer data to deliver timely, accurate and strategic insights to aid market growth.
We want a passion for research, problem solving skills, curiosity, creative thinking and excellent client engagement.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Design quantitative survey based research and pulling out the story behind the data for reporting.
• Integrating store data (Point of Sale data) to give a truly holistic picture of what is happening in store and the decisions/behavioral factors contributing to sales
• Project managing a number of studies and developing your research methodology skills, client management and consulting, and reporting in clever ways
• Working effectively with a number of internal teams, as well as external clients – big brand retailers and manufacturers
A global leader with a large HQ in Sydney. Extremely well regarded with excellent training and development programs to support your career and development.
It’s a fun team – focussed but fun, social, good benefits and lots of opportunity to move internally and make the most of internal opportunities.
The focus will be on shopper, consumer, behaviour & psychology, strategic consultancy, FMCG, retail, integrating various types of quantitative data.
• c3-5 years of market research – preferably in survey based consumer quantitative research
• Ideally and understanding of PoS (sales data) and category
• Experience or a passion for FMCG and retail
• Strong skills in data analysis and reporting
• Clear communication skills
• The ability to work in groups, team orientated
• Able to work to an enjoyable fast pace – prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
Don’t pass up the chance to learn more and explore this fully. For details please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121