• Boutique organisation offering real ownership
• Uncapped commission = high $$$ earning potential
• Mixture of new sales & account management
• Highest quality consumer & business online panels
• Lifestyle location in North Sydney
One of the founding online panel specialists that has carved out a reputation for quality, reliability, consistency and partnership is now hiring.
As BD Manager you will work closely with the General Manager to generate brand new business, grow existing business and to manage two established client accounts (major service corporation).
Their client base is predominantly - government departments, national services, universities, NGO’s as well as market research agencies.
Core Tasks/Skills required:
1. Apply your extensive knowledge of market research, online data collection and panel services
2. Manage quotations and formal proposals
3. Oversee project management working with the delivery team
4. Seek new business and pitch the first-class services tailored to client needs
5. Naturally expand existing business through careful relationship building and knowledge of client needs
6. Work with the GM on new business strategies and tactics
7. Represent the agency in the industry at conferences and events
8. Contribute to marketing activities
9. Project planning and project cost management
10. Build your profile as a trusted expert in the local Australian community
This is not a global agency. It is independently owned and firmly established offering you an excellent base to work from – nimble, responsive, quality products and the opportunity to take ownership and reap the financial rewards.
If you have a minimum of 5 years+ sales experience in the market research panel industry, and you know how to get results then we’d like to tell you more!
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121