This agency is one of the most creative and innovative research and brand consultancies, they have offices in Sydney, Melbourne and LA. They are brand specialists working across; Brand positioning, future trends, cultural change, brand planning, CX, qual & quant research.
The company thrives of passionate people that love research. They reward their team with continuous career development, extra days holiday, great offices and awesome tramping!
They are currently looking for Quantitative Brand Strategist who has a love for delivering brilliant work to join them.
Day to day you will:
• Manage client relationships
• Have an ongoing input into all elements of the research cycle – from initial brief to questionnaire design, analysis, reporting & final presentation
• Solve tricky and complex problems & provide strategic recommendations
What do you need?
• C4+ years’ experience within a research agency, brand knowledge would be advantageous
• SPSS/Q skills will be a big plus
• A love for the brands and communication space
• A strong confidence with data and the ability to see the bigger picture
• Commercially savvy
If you are looking for an opportunity that will provide to the opportunity to flourish within an organisation that inspires, works on creative projects with innovative brands and is highly social then please get in touch.
Emily Moser at Resources Group, email@example.com or call me on 02 9258 1020