Who said work couldn’t be fun? Innovative, dynamic, skilful… are just three words that come to mind when you think of this Brand Strategy, Insights and Market Research Consultancy. Their focus and quality of thinking has won them fascinating, highly strategic work with some Australia’s best loved brands. Project work includes brand innovation, digital/media effectiveness, new product development, brand architecture and portfolio planning.
The team of 20+ is brand strategists, marketing specialists and qualitative/quantitative marker researchers at all stages of their career, with one thing in common….their brilliance. The environment here will provide an excellent learning ground for a junior quantitative researcher; with peers to learn with and seniors to learn from. You are guaranteed to your brain ticking in this intellectually stimulating environment and their well-established training programme will give you all the tools you need to develop your career.
Who do you need to be?
• A Quantitative Wiz-Kid – This environment will give you the opportunity to apply a range of quantitative methodologies on both tracking and ad hoc research projects. You must have experience writing quantitative questionnaires and research reports. Strong analysis skills will be a huge advantage as well experience using a statistical package e.g. SPSS, Q, SQL. From proposal design, to final presentation; you will have input into all stages of a quantitative research project and the more project experience you have the better!
• A lover of Brand and Strategy – This agency lives and breathes brand and you will play an integral role in helping businesses develop their brand strategy. You will also be involved in digital and social media strategy, so an interest in technology and its place in our evolving world will bode well
• A Natural People Person – This role is client facing and will give you the opportunity to build strong relationships with some pretty awesome brands. Charisma, confidence and a love of understanding what makes people tick will come in really handy.
• A Team Player – This business plays close attention to creating a positive working environment for its staff. They have seriously impressive offices in the CBD and have lots of fun alongside the hard work.
• This is a brilliant opportunity to be part of something big. This agency are growing quickly as a result of their continued success and are looking for a talented researcher, who is keen to learn and develop, to join them as they continue to climb.
To apply or to find out more please send your details to Emily email@example.com or call me on 02 9258 1120