Join the world’s leading supplier of strategic business research and intelligence.
They create data and analysis on thousands of products and services around the world, and produce unbiased historic trends and forecasts for every region, country, category, channel and consumer.
Why build your career here?
• Full training on sales techniques and the company’s suite of services
• Your own territory premium territory to conquer such as FMCG, Food Manufactures, Food Service, Property, Media/Advertising etc.
• Enjoy selling a variety of excellent services - on-line subscription, database tools, reports, books and custom research
• Flex your intellectual muscles in a consultancy-led role, focused on understanding business needs and tailoring solutions accordingly. This is smart sales not churn sales!
• Join a highly motivated and successful sales team with drive, tenacity, commercial awareness and persuasiveness. You’ll be motivated by your colleagues and enjoy collaborating and contributing to the success of the team.
• Your key responsibilities will be new business development and relationship management
• Taking ownership of your personal KPIs to reap the rewards of lucrative, uncapped sales bonuses!
• International opportunities as part of the global network in the future
• CBD office – light, bright and buzzing.
What do you need to apply?
The right attitude, drive, curiosity, charm, tenacity and focus to build your sales desk and make the most of excellent training available. Ideally you will have some previous experience in BtoB sales, lead generation, telemarketing, or market intelligence client servicing.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121