This is an insights and strategy agency willing to adapt to stay relevant in a forever developing landscape. They are the trusted research partner to several of Australia biggest and best loved brands and use qualitative, cultural insight techniques to create strategic growth plans on category development, digital effectiveness advertising, customer experience and brand.
They are now growing their team to keep up with client demand and are offering a refreshingly flexible environment to allow staff to maintain a healthy work life balance. The team here are a bunch of exceptional and inspired thinkers, pumped by their success and plans for growth.
This is a pivotal role in the team and you will be entrusted to lead both client relationships, mentor juniors and have input into innovation of new business practices/methodologies.
The business encourages a free-flow of creative thinking and you will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas around semiotics and behavioural insights to the table, as well as employ more traditional research methodologies. You will work across a number of business challenges; helping clients understand the truth about people/brand, understand the marketplace, innovate product and regenerate consumer experience.
You will put energy into the quality and effectiveness of your outputs. You will not drown your clients in irrelevant information but will instead formulate your stories into digestible, inspiring, action orientated brand content.
Your projects will span:
• Category/channel development
• Brand and communications effectiveness; brand content and social/digital media management
• Customer journey mapping
• Improvement of market understanding
To be right for this role:
• You will have at least 6 years of experience working in an insights/brand consultancy and be passionate about brands & marketing
• Have a positive, can-do approach and be a natural people’s person.
• You must be self-sufficient across all stages of a qualitative research project; happy to run things from pitch to presentation.
• You must be confident with a variety of qual techniques, including groups, in-depths, online, co-creation and have some experience in the digital space.
• Take a commercially astute approach to client relationship management; be happy to present results, run workshops etc.
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at firstname.lastname@example.org.