This agency inspires clients with qualitative behavioural insights to provide consultation for clients on their brand growth strategies.
A leading agency with a team of 20+, led by innovative methods and best client outcomes, this agency is an elite force in the world of consumer insights only bought in on high-end strategy and big exploratory research projects – especially in brand & communications.
The job day to day:
• Contribute to a range of qualitative insights strategy projects from brief to de-brief
• Play an integral role in client relationships - involved and client facing right from very first kick off meeting
• Applying a range of qualitative methods such as groups, depths, ethnographic principles and actively involved in fieldwork from day one - developing your tool kit
• Supporting and learning from the wider business
• Representing the agency at industry and client events
• Excellent analytical thinking and writing skills to draw out and interpret insights to present credibly to clients
• Ideally experience in another high end boutique (overall consumer insights agency experience is essential)
• An inquisitive mind and natural ability to draw out influential factors, join the dots, see the bigger picture
• A passion for brands, consumer trends, behavior and application to business
• Self-motivated and with a high level of initiative - you will want training and direction but will then enjoy freedom and responsibility to run with things
This is a creative, fun, premium ad hoc consultancy with a solid and loyal client base spanning FMCG, airline, media, technology, retail and liquor.
They're based in a vibrant district with easy transport, shops, bars, cafes and restaurants. The office is architecturally designed and a great space to enjoy working in!!
If you are looking to establish your credentials as a data led strategist and step up and learn more in a creative, progressive environment then please get in touch for more details.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (née Hughes) firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121