10 reasons that make this a stand-out:
1. Transform Big Data in to action to power growth in the FMCG industry
2. The world leading data solutions provider with offices in 15 countries
3. A compelling client base of major FMCG brands – global and Australian favorites
4. Specialist in Market Performance & Strategy, Customer and Shopper Intelligence, Analytics and In-market execution
5. High end analytics with patented tools used by most major brands
6. Smart technology with advanced software solutions to compliment high end consultancy
7. Live role at the Senior Account Manager level – the crucial transition to management roles
8. Bright, light offices in large space with 100+ colleagues with parking and easily accessible public transport
9. The best work balanced with a culture of excellent values – collaboration, personal development, executional excellence, innovation and creativity
10. A comprehensive benefits package with unconventional offerings like volunteer time off, flexible working, child care
Day to day, operating as a Senior Account Manager will split your time in 3 key areas - client account management, developing a team, and consumer insights consultancy.
This particular role is to act as the primary point of contact for a number of small to medium clients so immense variety in terms of their needs, brands and the relationships.
You'll co-ordinate & develop a team of Account Executives and Account Managers to service your portfolio of clients, providing training, mentorship and inspiration.
In terms of consultancy, you'll work for clients from early brief always looking for opportunities to extend the services in useful ways. You'll then conduct and lead analysis using, integrating and interpreting a variety of data sources such as: scan, home panel, transactional and other 'special' analysis. You'll enjoy drawing out implications and delivering accurate data driven strategy to clients in the form of presentations which will provide clear direction.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121