Research Consultant - Sydney - Data To Decisions| Intensive Strategy

Our client is an elite insights business in growth.

The team of c10 professionals from research, analytics and consulting backgrounds deliver data driven solutions to empower business decision making. They chew on projects like:

• Major Telco - Pricing strategy - setting pricing to optimise sales of various bundles and products
• Top Financial Institution - Choice modelling - optimising the service configuration, looking at new line extensions etc
• International Airline - Ongoing NPS and customer experience program
• Top Drinks Manufacturer - Big segmentation piece exploring brand drivers

They dive in deep and love getting stuck in to chunky, intensive strategy pieces working collaboratively with insights managers, brand managers, c-suite business leaders. Their approach is seamless, they call in specialists when they need to, and they believe in quality over quantity. This means they have time to enjoy what they do including: examining the problem, defining the question at hand, selecting the right research methods, analysing the data and delivering sharp, crystal clear actions for the clients.

75% of that they do is quantitative and you don't have to be a statistician as they outsource anything too technical, but you will enjoy wrapping your head around the data and enjoying more than a simple piece of brand tracking. The remaining 25% percent is qualitative on integrated strategy pieces incorporating ethnographic, social media, depth interviews etc. Ideally you'd like to do a bit of both but it's not a deal-breaker.

Who are they looking for?

• 3-5+ years of experience in consumer or business research
• Agency experience is essential
• Broad exposure to quantitative research methods, tool and data
• Rigorous, critical and analytical brain
• The ability to compile and synthesise various data types and information
• Multi-sector experience

Perks: Sleek office, wide Mac screens and hardware, access to top tools and software, internal and external training, conferences, regular hours, no egos, genuine smart team to challenge and inspire.

To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) glewis@resourcesgroup.com

Contact Details:
Tel: 02 9258 1121
Contact: Gemma Lewis
Email:

You may return to your current search results by clicking here.

This website uses cookies. Read our cookie policy for more information. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

X
Latest Job Listings