Join an elite team of specialist researchers who provide research and evaluation services to a broad range of Federal and State Government Departments such as Behaviour Change and Social Marketing, Communications Testing and Program Evaluation.
This is a growth role for a social researcher who is a strategic and conceptual thinker, able to be bold and creative and willing to go beyond the obvious in order to deliver research driven strategies for government departments and NFPs that will add real value.
Day to day responsibilities:
1. Conducting best-practice research: leading project management, research design, meeting timelines, keeping up with methodological advancements, conducting analysis, deducing key findings, data visualisation and preparing reports to publication standard.
2. Helping build client relationships
3. Influencing, supporting and inspiring the team around you
4. Contributing to tools, methods and trends to help evolve work practice and find innovative solutions to projects
A longstanding leader specialising in social researcher.
The agency offers a multitude of benefits including ongoing training and development programs, to extensive employee benefits, a community that gives back and a well-balanced working environment.
• 4 or more years of relevant work experience
• Have a relevant graduate or postgraduate qualification(s)
• Demonstrate strong quantitative data analysis skills
• Have proven experience with SPSS and proficiency in Excel
• Be able to visually communicate quantitative research findings
• Demonstrate excellent time management and organisation skills
• Demonstrate the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
• Social research experience
If you’d like to find out more about the hiring agency, clients, projects and all the benefits then please contact Gemma Lewis (née Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121