Are you an accomplished research professional with an impressive career trajectory that’s empowered you to experience a depth and breadth of high end brand and comms projects?
Presently working in a senior role, you win, create and deliver outstanding projects with your experience best put to use in;
• Design – distilling business issues into central questions to capture client’s hearts and minds
• Overseeing delivery – inspiring and leading a team
• Spearheading quality thinking - the culmination of expert thinking and analysis to produce sleek, polished and strategic deliverables that make marketing and brand teams stop in their tracks!
You’ll likely be working as an agency at a similar level where you are starting to feel a little restricted and your next strategic career move is in to a role where you can place yourself at the heart of a business. You’ll want to immerse yourself in a senior role where you can continue doing what you do best but really feel the benefit of working as part of an elite, evolving research consultancy that is at the top of their game in a respected, senior role.
• 7/8 years minimum market research/consumer insights/data strategy with a quantitative focus
• Agency experience essential
• Prior line management experience
• Success managing a P&L
• Specialist Brand & Comms expertise
• Immersion in Australian brand landscape
If you like the topline, and want the details please get in touch with Gemma Lewis (née Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121