The mission behind this new vacancy for a Research Associate is to transform you in to a accomplished and sophisticated researcher with hybrid qualitative & quantitative skills.
Working with a dynamic and fun team, you will receive thorough and intensive on the job training to teach you about quantitative & qualitative research methodologies, process, client servicing, analytical techniques, interpretive tools, big picture thinking, reporting and presentation skills.
No rock will be left unturned giving you a solid foundation from which to effectively build your consumer insights career.
Aside from a broad skill base, you will have the opportunity to work across a broad range of clients with an emphasis on telecommunications, finance, leisure, retail and media.
The hiring agency is a well-established and much respected business with a hugely experienced team excited about finding a bright, hungry, determined researcher who they can shape in to a successful and confident member of the team.
• At least 1-2 years of market research experience
• Quantitative exposure – survey design, project management, data analysis, writing summaries and reports
• Qualitative exposure – organising qualitative fieldwork, attending sessions, working with qualitative insights
• Analytical mind set with a love for data and story building
• Passion for exploring and learning
To apply or for further information please contact Gemma Hughes firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121