Interested in customer experience and employee engagement?
Skills in market research consultancy, program management and client consultancy?
Passionate about the integration of customized research and technology?
This hot new vacancy sits within the commercial division of a consultancy which specializes in data driven strategy.
The key purpose of the role is to govern research consultation projects to help Australian brands better understand their employees and/or clients to ultimately achieve sustainable high performance.
The business is looking to shape a future leader. Someone who can jump on board with experience to immediately contribute to research projects, and with enthusiasm to learn and grow in responsibility.
You’ll encounter a passionate culture – working with professionals who relish their role in helping organisations improve their performance. You’ll enjoy a place where you can apply and build your expertise in the sector, and work with other likeminded specialists across other industry sectors. There is also access to tools and technologies that allow for agile, flexible and creative solutions in a flexible working environment.
Skills and expectations:
• 2/3 years + market research experience
• Graduate or post-graduate degree
• Research – design quantitative & qualitative research methods, project management, analysis, reporting and presenting evidence based insights
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Willingness to learn how to run client workshops
• Passion and determination to succeed
• Sector experience with commercial clients such banks, retail, technology etc.
• The ability and desire to represent the firm at various networking and conferenceing events
• The desire to work in an ‘ideas’ environment where you will be called upon to help develop product and services
For a more detailed chat to find out if this is your big break, please contact Gemma Lewis (née Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121