Senior Research Executive (Quantitative) – London – Renowned Radio Brands (Sport, Music & Entertainment)
£Excellent + OUTSTANDING BONUS
If you are a quantitative researcher and media enthusiast on the lookout for your next career challenge, then this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Having recently been acquired by a huge news publisher and already operating over 20 leading radio brands, this impressive organisation has gone from strength to strength and can offer their team endless opportunities for progression, development and industry exposure.
On the lookout for a new SRE to join their team, they are keen to find a talented quantitative researcher with experience gained within a fast-paced agency environment (ideally MR agency). Overseeing one junior executive, you will be managing ad-hoc research projects (pre-and post-campaign) from beginning to end as well as producing bespoke presentations for the sales teams and analysing RAJAR data (experience in RAJAR/TGI/Mintel would be an advantage, but not essential). You will also play a key role in the development and operation of a new online panel due to launch next year!
So, what’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to further your career in a fun, lively and buzzing media environment
- Endless progression and networking opportunities
- Excellent benefits and an outstanding bonus!
- Line management opportunities
- The chance to build on your technical skills and learn new industry tools
- Rare chance to work with sporting and music brands
If the above sounds of interest, then please send your CV (in confidence) to Cate Biles at Resources Group – firstname.lastname@example.org