From attitudes and behaviours to exposure and profiling, our client delivers a 360-degree view of what consumers think, see and do through its comprehensive product suite. With a global footprint, they are also local experts and theirs is a brand that market researchers know and trust. They offer a broad range of high-quality, cost-effective market research services including priority digital panels, HTML and interactive survey programming, survey translation and hosting.
A team of highly skilled professionals, their goal is speed without sacrificing quality. They are data experts focused on delivering technology enabled solutions on time, on budget and with an eye toward long term relationships. Their leadership teams, account managers and field representatives are highly experienced in their respective markets and have a firm grip on the business issues behind the research at hand.
They are currently looking to hire a Client Development Executive for their key accounts team. Part of the wider sales team the role of CDE is to build a collaborative relationship with your clients becoming a trusted advisor who is able to provide a genuinely consultative approach.
The day to day:
• Understand client needs and communicate and up sell the appropriate methods to meet those requirements and objectives
• Write proposals and calculate the pricing of client requests, ascertaining feasibility for complex or custom or high value projects
• Increase client awareness and understanding of the services and products on offer
• At as the interface between the client and the project management, client management and operations teams.
• Help build client connectivity to ensure that relationships are healthy, productive and mutually beneficial
So, what do you need?
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Prior experience working within market research
• High energy with the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and unstructured environment
• Ability to manage multiple clients and projects under tight deadlines essential
• Microsoft Office and Windows expertise
• Minimum of 1 year of experience
• Familiarity with technological tools including Excel, SPSS and aptitude for web-based survey tools
In return, the role provides excellent opportunities for career development and progression as well as some of the best benefits around! There include Birthday leave, optional un paid leave, subsidised gym membership, flexible work arrangements, charity and volunteering initiatives, professional subscriptions, Life Insurance and a packed calendar of social events. To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at firstname.lastname@example.org.