Offering specialist quantitative and qualitative research services across both commercial and government clients this market research agency’s philosophy is simple. They aim to produce intelligent research. Research that is action orientated and that puts the client at its centre. As researchers they approach problem solving with creativity, common sense, experience and energy. They answer questions for clients across brand and communication development and evaluation, shopper research, customer experience, product and service innovation and development.
They are currently looking to hire a Quantitative Account Manager who is looking to broaden their experience and increase their client exposure.
Joining a small team, who work across an exciting mix of consumer services clients, as well as those in the NFP space, you will play a pivotal role in the end to end delivery of studies. This is a fantastic role for those looking to learn new techniques as the team work across the full gambit of quantitative ad hoc and tracking methodologies.
You will have responsibilities across research design, project management, quant analysis, report writing, presentations and client handling with your responsibilities growing as you do as a researcher.
So what are they looking for?
• A strong grounding in quant market research - min 1-3 years
• At least some market research agency experience (any sector)
• Strong analytical skills, including ideally hands on SPSS or Q skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Brilliant communication skills
• A passion for finding insights and apply them to client businesses
• A self-starter
• Someone who is motivated and ambitious
If this sounds like you and you are keen to learn more about the exciting opportunity please send you CV to Rowan Haylett at firstname.lastname@example.org