• Leading, global agency
• Awesome career progression opportunities
• Stretch your analytical thinking and learn new skills
• Grow into a Consultant; taking time to understand client problems and add real value
• Exciting clients known to Australians nation wide
This is an opportunity to join the Melbourne office of a global loyalty marketing agency.
Working alongside client services and campaign management teams you will use your impressive suite of analytical tools and programs to ensure your clients are effectively feeding the information they have about their customers into their marketing initiatives.
You will be client facing and will use your love of data and analytics to provide campaign delivery support as well as customer insights. Your role will be to ensure that customer demographic and behaviour data is being used to build sustainable and relevant relationships, meaning that marketing campaigns have high ROI.
You will tackle a range of business problems including campaign management, CRM, customer lifecycle management, market basket analysis etc. You will use customer behaviours to trigger marketing activity, creating a bespoke service that incentivizes customers to spend more, more often. You will also have input into building propensity models, machine learning models and advanced segmentations.
What technical knowledge do you need for this role?
• Experience using SQL in a commercial role
• Highly confident using excel, PowerPoint and word
• Experience with Tableau would be high beneficial
• Other technical skills that will come in handy include: R, Advanced Excel (Macro, VBA), Matlab, SPSS. (It would also be awesome if you have use CRM platforms including Silverpop, Unica, Salesforce)
What other boxes is it important you tick?
• Be degree qualified in a relevant discipline eg. Mathematics, Ecnonometrics, Statistics, Engineering, Science etc.
• 3+ years of experience of commercial data and analysis experience, ideally this will be within marketing services
• Good communication skills, the ability to present ideas and concepts to internal and external teams
• Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to think laterally and creatively in relation to client problems
This is a brilliant opportunity to be part of a growing and energized team. You will have access to training, support, mentorship as well as to a social and inspired team.
To apply, please send your cv to Emily email@example.com or call me on +61 (02) 9258 1120