This data driven marketing consultancy that partners with some of Australia’s best loved brands to strengthen the relationships they have with their customers through strengthening their loyalty.
As key member of the insights team you will work with various streams of data to provide insight on different elements of consumer behaviour including purchasing habits, brand loyalty and media consumption. You will conduct behavioural analysis, segmentation and predictive analysis, initially to lay the foundations for sustainable marketing campaigns and later to measure their impact on customer loyalty and brand engagement.
This is a client facing role. Although your background is grounded in advanced analytics, you will work in the spotlight alongside the client servicing team. You will help clients understand the commercial implication of your insights
What will your day to day look like?
• Spending time in client offices and building strong and lasting relationships
• Deep diving into client’s customer based and understanding their goals
• Driving solutions through a pragmatic use of behavioural and statistical analytical methods
• Creating succinct reports/presentations that provide strategic commentary on your analysis
• Close collaboration with client servicing team to manage and grow client accounts
• Providing real insight
• Solving complex problems
• Proving innovation and insights generation to the overall team.
What experience do you need?
• 3+ years’ experience in an analytics role, with strong experience using industry tools such as SAS, SQL, R & Tableau
• Experience using data to drive success in marketing, financial and telecommunications
• A natural ability to juggle multiple projects at once (this role is face paced)
• Client facing experience.
if you want to have the opportunity to innovate and progress your career in the analytics field within a leading global organisation then please apply! Emily email@example.com or call me on 02 9258 1120