• Want to embrace the future of food?
• Are you a numbers guru?
• Passionate about trends & insights?
• Want to have a say in the business?
My client is a leading market insight and brand consultancy with a focus on the food and beverage industry. Their premise is to deliver ‘market inspiration’ to some of Australia and the world’s most successful and forward-thinking food brands, ristorantes and global business.
This all-encompassing senior quantitative research role will involve strategic input at every stage of the project cycle; from ideation to strategy planning. You will be the commercial lead on valuable accounts; brainstorming, leading and generating inspiration at crucial moments of project execution. You will draw upon your extensive exposure and passion for quantitative research techniques to solidify, nurture and expand key accounts and to fuel key decisions.
• An illustrious career developed in consumer market research, 6+ years quantitataive experience
• A preference for strategic boutique agency experience
• Proven record of creative selling
• Passionate about food & insights research
Working alongside the business owners you will play a key role in managing the junior team.
You will also take a lead on managing some of the key accounts across the business and so strong client relationship skills are a must.
To apply or for further information please contact Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on 02 9258 1120