• Are you a strategic quantitative researcher that can tell stories using data?
• Do you enjoy a role in the client spot light?
• Have you got experience presenting market research insights?
• Does your understanding of marketing allow you to develop commercially relevant strategy?
This top research agency is looking for a Quantitative Researcher with the commercial know-how to manage relationships with key FMCG and Technology clients. You will join a growing team energised by a year of well-earned successes and have access to the network and tools of a well-established global brand.
You will be looked on key members of Client Brand, Category and Marketing teams as a trusted research partner and will be given ample opportunity to stretch your strategic thinking. You will apply a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of marketing and customer management during the design and management of adhoc/tracking quantitative projects and will effectively translate your findings into commercially viable points of action for your clients. Your clients will expect expertise and quality and thinking and will turn to you to understand how research can be incorporated into their overarching business strategy.
You will work on projects related to Branding, Communications, Customer Experience, New Product Development and Customer Satisfaction. This is a flexible, dynamic business that offers ample opportunity for career development, a buzzing office environment, social events throughout the year and a well-established development and mentoring team.
Interested to hear more? To be right for this role you:
• Must have at least 3 years of experience working in a commercial market research role - you must have experience managing client relationships and be confident developing and delivering quantitative projects from start to finish.
• Will have ideally worked with clients from the FMCG or Technology sectors
• Be a confident and outgoing individual not afraid to stand up and deliver presentations
• Have an analytical mind and be able to work with large data sets
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Quantitative Researcher that thrives in a client facing role who is looking for a step up in their career. This a challenging, fast paced environment that rewards hard work with opportunity.
To apply please send your CV to Rowan at Resources Group – email@example.com or call 0292581120 for more information.