Who is this agency?
A locally owned, truly boutique quantitative agency with a unique team that are crazy about numbers! Ambitious, fun and with an eye on the ball this team suits a bright, commercial researcher who can bring confidence, experience and credibility to client conversations.
They have a work hard, play hard culture where recognition is given to those that do well and stand out.
Their smart approach to complex problem solving and ability to think creatively is what makes them so successful, the team is looking to add a Quantitative Consultant to join them.
It’s a role which will play to your strengths in:
1. Client servicing – forging strong and lasting relationships
2. Quantitative know-how – Executing a range of customised ad hoc and tracking projects leveraging your analytical capabilities – projects include NPD, branding, Customer Satisfaction and U&A
3. Strategic Thinking – Able to generate and communicate strategic insights from the data
4. Variety – Working across a mixture of industries FMCG, media, finance, and tech space
• 3+years’ experience in a commercial quantitataive role
• Excellent analytical abilities/ Strong SPSS/Q Skills
• Confidence at all stages of the project cycle from design to delivery
• Evidence of strong client servicing skills and management of accounts in a previous role
• Strong Analytical abilities
• Able to interpret data meaningfully
• Strong presentation abilities to get up and stand in front of senior client marketers
To apply please contact Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1120