This is an exciting role to develop your client servicing skills, your analytical & interpretative data skills and your knowledge of the video games & toys category.
Working in the client servicing team, you will enjoy working with some of the world’s most well-known entertainment brands influencing their business solutions by providing them rigorous quantitative consumer insights on consumer opinion, purchasing behavior and in-store and online sales.
• Prepare and present marketing research findings to high level decisions makers, incorporating industry and client knowledge into your in-depth analyses
• Couple your analytical abilities to use data, with your growing industry knowledge to make recommendations to clients about: new business opportunities, new product development, marketing strategies, sales performance, category management and understanding consumer behaviour
• Ensure a high level of client satisfaction re data application and deliverables by managing client relationships to build a reputation for high level insight based on quality data and excellent service. Demonstrate usage of Point of Sale (POS) data and provide actionable recommendations to client leadership teams to help them grow their business and gain market share.
• Develop strategic business insights regarding the clients’ most important business issues/needs
• Manage the contract negotiation process with clients in order to achieve/exceed revenue objectives.
• Partner with cross-functional departments and teams to ensure success for the business.
• Have a strong interest in the categories and businesses you work in, to become an expert in these categories with opinions on the latest trends.
• 2+ years’ experience in a market research position
• Knowledge of quantitative market research methodologies
• Ideally some experience of panel or sales data
• Sound communication skills both written and oral
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Expert in all MS Office experience
• Passionate, dynamic, full of beans and a desire to learn and grow your career in consumer insights
• Interest in the entertainment, video and toys space.
To apply or for further information please contact Rowan Haylett on firstname.lastname@example.org