WHO: – Global Insights, Research & Strategy consultancy
A Behaviour Change consultancy that uses innovative thinking in qualitative research and behavioural economics to unlock insights and spark change. They explore both the conscious and unconscious influences that guide people and make them do one thing over another.
They are considered an extension of client’s internal strategy teams.
THE ROLE: Behavioural Strategy Consultant / Strategic Planner
The business has seen some brilliant success winning great client accounts and they are looking for someone to join them and hit the ground running. The role will be varied, where you will work on projects end-to-end from client management, running qual methodologies and workshopping, reporting and client presenting. The environment is creative, inspiring and will challenge your views.
No two days will be the same. Clients are a mix of both commercial and government clients and you will solve key problems like:
• How can we get people to drink more tap water?
• How can we build new eating habits?
• How can we understand what drives consumer behaviour?
To solve problems, you will use an array of tools; Design Thinking, Innovation, Cultural Analysis, Human Centred Design and Qualitative thinking.
WHO ARE YOU:
You are an intelligent, smart and passionate thinker. Ideally you come from a research, innovation or planning background and you understand qual.
The check list:
• Hold a degree in business or psychology and have an interest in people, culture and the why
• 3+ years’ experience (and some of these have been client facing) with qual, innovation, UX and design thinking
• Previous experience in qualitative research & you are inspired by new technologies
• Passionate and have an interest in human behaviour and behavioural economics.
**This is initially a 3-month contact, however, there is every possibility that this will be extended to a permanent role! ***
If you want to dive into the world of human behaviour please send your CV to Emily Moser – email@example.com or call me on 02 9258 1120