Want to work for one of the best-respected names in Australian information and intelligence who specialise in Construction and Mining Research?
The team is growing and they are looking to hire an Analyst / Economist to join a smart & passionate team. This is a brilliant career step where you will gain exposure to a variety of different sections of the business and grow your expertise in trends forecasting, strategic consulting, market research and client management.
Day-to-day you will:
• Compile highly informative reports using both primary and desk research
• Pull out informative insights that will spark change for the interest
• Unlock key current and future trends in the industries
• Work on strategic ah-hoc and customised research projects
• Attend client presentations
This role will give you high level training and professional development with a clear path of career progression.
What do you need to apply?
• Between 6 months to a few solid years of experience in market intelligence.
• An analytical mind and a keen interest in data and numbers!
• Strong excel skills and awesome verbal and written communication
• A strong academic history is required ideally within commerce / science or economics
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser – firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 02 9258 1120