This company was setup c. four years ago by two incredibly successful and well respected individuals with award-winning experience gained within the brand strategy & consulting space. Offering the highest levels of brand consultancy to their clients, their strategy is underpinned by research rigour and cultural insight and it is created by a multi-disciplinary team of specialists from all walks of life that cumulatively offer a powerful set of skills.
Growth has created this opening for an Associate Strategy Director. They’re looking for a top calibre director to help champion and grow their brand development offering. This is a multi-faceted role where you will lead and grow major client relationships, up-skill the team, drive thinking to solve big juicy challenges across brand innovation, positioning, competency and development. Working with big name Australian brands across a range of industries including fashion & retail, financial services and sports, it’s important you have an understanding and appreciation of how to integrate consumer insights (typically uncovered by qualitative-led techniques) into your brand planning.
• 8+ years’ experience from brand consulting/planning/advertising/strategy
• A solid understanding & expertise in brand marketing, brand development, consultancy methodologies and analytical frameworks
• Client handling skills
• A brand fanatic, immersed in the Australian landscape
• Well-connected and active in the wider marketing world
• Happy to travel (most often to Sydney)
To apply please send your CV to Zoe Crouch at Resources Group: ZCrouch@resourcesgroup.com or call 02 9258 1122.