Bored of cooker cutter research? Want to really have an impact on brands and client businesses? Happy to flip the mirror and look at the world through an entirely different lens?
Our client is a leading Brand and Marketing Consultancy who are electrifying the industry and bridging the gap between strategy and action. Their core values include having creative impact, being fast and fresh, inspiring positivity and trust with clients, consumers and each other and being agents of change with a strong commercial edge.
The team is an incredible combination of insight practitioners, marketing specialists and creative thinkers – this is what gives them the confidence and skills to inspire change.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WEAR THIS HAT??
Supporting clients marketing process at the points that need it most they are masters at market understanding and insights, brand positioning, disruptive innovation and brand change. They provide an unrivalled understanding of markets, brands and people through creative and clever insight (Cultural, Qualitative and Quantitative). Their client's love that they are engaging and creative and that they can develop brand strategies that provide true spring boards for growth.
They are currently looking to hire an Insights Executive to join their growing team.
So what hat will I wear?
Day to day:
• You will assist and have input into research and project design
• You will sit at the center of projects and (with guidance) will drive project management including project set up and supplier management.
• You will get stuck into fieldwork both quant and / or qual
• You will be involved in analysis, checking data and drawing insights
• You will create client outputs preparing presentation decks, ensuring that they tell a logical story with clear concise implications
• You will participate in client workshops, ideation session and internal brain storming and debriefings (be sure to be brave enough to have a point of view)
So does the hat fit?
This hat will fit if …
· You have a background and experience in market research or brand or media planning and strategy and a broad feel for what it takes to run qualitative or quantitative fieldwork
· You are passionate, interested and curious to the point of being nosey!
· You like completing the puzzle and connecting disparate sources on information (whether it's trends, numbers or social media).
· You are a brand fanatic who has a real passion for and understanding of the roles brands play in people's lives.
· You have the mental agility to look for the best solutions from multiple perspectives.
· You see yourself as a digital native, love having your finger on the pulse, and are a social butterfly.
In return you will find yourself working in an environment where you are constantly learning, stretched and stimulated. Each brief will open a new door and will see you learning and developing new techniques – insights can after all come from anywhere.
The team has an all hands on deck mentality and a non-silo structure - where people work cross-functionally, share workloads, and support each other meaning many people to learn from for you.
So it you would like to wear this hat – email your CV to Rowan Haylett on email@example.com