Ten of the cool things we thought you might like to know about this role...
1. A leading insights, marketing, and branding consultancy at the forefront of helping clients hook into consumer lives to help solve brand, innovation and research challenges
2. Solutions and business focused rather than product led
3. Well know blue chip account portfolio within FMCG, Consumer Services, Technology, Media and Retail.
4. Qualitatively focused but with the chance to work on fully integrated qual/quant/brand studies
5. An exciting range of branding work – development, market mapping, segmentations, repositioning etc.
6. A ‘non silo’ structure – where people work cross functionally, share workloads and support each other
7. A company where ideas come from the bottom up and where all views are considered important in terms of company culture and direction
8. The opportunity to work on international as well as local clients
9. Your own personal professional development allowance to be spent on training as you wish
10. A culture that encourages a work live balance and recognizes the need for flexibility including additional leave and part time.
To be considered for this amazing opportunity you will need a min 6 years qualitative market research experience, including excellent experience of focus group moderation and a passion from branding. You will need to be a big picture thinker who still retains an eye for detail. Able to build rapport with clients you should have excellent client management skills and a real knack for getting to core of a client’s business and brand issues.
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett firstname.lastname@example.org