This leading marketing and brand strategy agency continually expends time; energy and effort to remain on the cutting edge of insight innovation. And when it comes to brand and marketing strategy they are the pulse that clients want to have their finger on!
Offering their clients an unrivalled service, the team are specialists across strategic marketing, insights, innovations and consumer trends. An eclectic bunch the team includes marketers, qualitative and quantitative researchers, ethnographers, semioticians and cultural insights specialists. They work collaboratively to help clients answer the big and little questions about their brands and are never afraid to try something new. The work is incredibly varied and includes market mapping, positioning, segmentation, innovation, NPD, communications and brand equity.
This is the perfect position for an experienced researcher who is looking for those all-important next steps and who wants to increase their level of responsibility and client interaction. The role sits between the more junior team members and more senior directors. At this level you will taking a good deal of autonomy for running qual and quant and branding studies from start to finish. Overseeing the work of Project and Account Managers you will act as a main point of contact for key clients.
So why you?
• You because you are a brand fanatic!
• You because you have an understanding of how to turn brand insights into client actions
• You because you have first class qualitative and quantitative research skills from A-Z including methodology and screener/discussion guide/questionnaire design, sampling, project management, hands on moderation and interviewing, analysis, reporting and presenting etc.
• You because you are an energetic team player who loves nothing better than to wow your clients
• You because you understand how to harness qual and quant thinking
• You because you love working in an electric, collaborative and fun team environment
This really is the ideal role for someone who is looking for something quicker, smarter and broader than a role in straight market research agency. Opportunities for career growth are real and there are also some amazing benefits to boot (additional leave, paid sabbaticals, gym memberships, excellent training!)
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at email@example.com