This is an agency that firmly believes insights can be found anywhere!
For them true consumer and market understanding is all about deep diving into people, categories and brands to discover powerful insight that will inspire action. How do they do this? By all means possible! Netography, online qual, ethnography, immersions, conflict groups, depths, paired depths, in homes, accompanied shops, trends and ideation and co-creation workshops.
Currently they are looking to hire a talented quallie; a high-achiever who has propelled through the ranks in a similar research boutique / brand consultancy or within a creative role in a larger market research agency.
The work is varied and you will undertake a wide range of project types e.g. Brand Positioning, Segmentation, Portfolio Strategy, Innovation, Advertising and Communications etc
To be considered you must have full-circle experience of the qualitative research process inclusive of proposal writing, discussion guides, focus groups/co-creation/workshops, analysis and end delivery.
So why you?
• You because you are passionate, interested and curious to the point of being nosey.
• You because you are a brand fanatic who has a real passion for and understanding of the roles brands play in people’s lives.
• You because you have an understanding of how to turn brand insights into client actions.
• You because you have first class qualitative research skills and love nothing more than getting out into the field and talking to people.
• You because you have the mental agility to look for the best solutions from multiple perspectives.
In return you will get to work within a switched on and engaged environment, where leadership champions the process of creativity and innovation and staff are encouraged to develop both professional and personally.
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at email@example.com