Sydney based, this agency is Australians leader in delivering technology and research solutions within the HR industry. With a unique offering focused on employee engagement surveys and research this company works with a dream list of international and local brands!
As an Online Project Manager, you will be responsible for account and client management, you will be training clients on the use of the software and reporting portals, and be the go-to person for all their queries.
You will work on bespoke projects and be a key client lead; you will liaise with C-suite internal and external stakeholders. You will be appreciated for your natural ability to run projects and add consultative input.
You will be able to juggle multiple clients and multiple projects so your attention to detail and your ability to organise and prioritise will be second to none.
What do you need?
• Previous experience working in a research or technology agency ideally with Online Research or panel provider or data collection agency
• Natural ability to juggle multiple projects at one time and you thrive off working in a fast-paced environment
• A desire to work with top brands and end clients – you like being client facing
• Impeccable verbal and written communications skills
• Motivation, ambition and excitement to work with a team of great thinkers
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive the opportunity to work in a highly sought-after organisation within a high-performing team. You will be provided with a clear career progression path. The offices are centrally located in the CBD with great offices (and views), lunches, team dinners and extra bonuses!
What you need to do now
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 02 9258 1020 for further information.