With offices in all corners of the world this entrepreneurial agency is a leader in providing innovative research and technology solutions to key clients in the Market Research & Insights world.
They are currently looking for a Customer Success Manager to join the team and collaborate closely with the two senior directors of the business to manage an existing portfolio of clients and help attract new business.
Day to day you will:
• Nourish and grow existing client relationships and help continue to grow accounts through upselling and cross selling
• Manage a portfolio of clients and be the day to day contact for all elements of client accounts
• Identifying new clients and support the sales team
• Train and on-board clients to make the best use of the innovative technology this agency provides and help clients understand the data provided
• Liaise directly with the project management team
This role would be great for someone that is currently working in the research / insights industry as a project manager and wants a step up. To fit the profile, you will need to have 3+ years’ experience in a similar capacity (Online Research / Insights), and solid understanding of Account Management.
You will be a self-starter, passionate and someone that has exceptional communication skills.
• International agency
• Great commission structure and bonus scheme
• Awesome CBD location close to shops, bars and transport
• Global training seminar, this year they went to Stockholm and have also been to Sweden, Japan and Majorca
• Flexible working hours
• Close knit team
• Friday drinks
• Office dogs
• Opportunity to work closely with the MD and continue to grow and develop your skills
• Team management responsibilities
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser – firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02 9258 1020