For an avid sports and entertainment fan, this client portfolio will sound like a dream come true: major and minor sports clients across all sporting codes, leading TV and media networks, brands involved in the category such as food, drinks and iconic sports fashion labels, travel and events companies including national tourism boards … the list goes on.
And the work is just as exciting!
• Sponsorship research
• Advertising and campaign development
• New product development
• Developing membership campaigns
• Segmentation studies
• Market pricing
• Improving events and services
• Brand tracking
• Brand development
This is the ideal role for a talented researcher who is passionate about providing insights and a story, supported by data, to clients.
Supporting the Head of Research directly you will deliver primary research across both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies. From initial client brief and proposal through to questionnaire design, project management, data analysis and storytelling, insight and strategy development to the presenting of results and recommendations this is perfect for someone itching to step up and take on more autonomy.
So, what will you need?
• Proven project and client management experience
• Excellent research know-how (quant is a must, qual a nice to have)
• Prior experience of working within a market research agency
• Extensive experience of using Q or SPSS to analyse data
• The knowledge and confidence to design research to deliver against a client challenge
• A focus on strategic thinking with a demonstrated ability to provide solutions to clients
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• An ability to lead and influence others and support a team
• A no fuss, can do attitude with a willingness to roll the sleeves up and get things done
So, if this sounds too good to be true what are you waiting for? Apply today! Send your CV to Rowan Haylett on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0292581121.