Agile, Flexible & Expert Research Agency uncovering consumer insights through smart technology & online communities.
Sydney office of this global research & technology company now is now offering an exceptional opportunity for a researcher fascinated in uncovering consumer insights through the medium of online research communities.
Their methods allow real dialogue with consumers to capture richer and deeper behavioural insights. Every community is private and tailored so each of their clients (spanning the FMCG, retail, banking & sports sectors) have their own dedicated platform… and from there the clever stuff happens.
• Design and project manage a range of quant surveys; use online technology & communities to deliver a broad range of studies
• Client liaison – understanding their needs, responding quickly to their requests and updating them on progress
• Analysis, reporting and presentation (working autonomously and supporting the senior team)
• Previous market research agency experience (2-3 years) with an interest in online/community methods
• Interest in consumer insights to drive business decisions
• Varied sector expertise
• Quant specialist with exposure to qual techniques
To apply please send your CV to Zoe Crouch at Resources Group: ZCrouch@resourcesgroup.com or call 02 9258 1122.