Sales Senior Account Manager – World leading Saas and insights platform.
$100,000 plus SUPER + Uncapped Comms OTE $200,000
Born out of the technology boom in the USA this agency has seen hypergrowth. They are innovative & forward thinking. They make it simple for customers to capture the data they need to do their job and gain the insights that will drive success.
What sets them apart is their ability to build genuine and strong relationships with their clients that range from leading Fortune 500 companies, NGO’s, Universities right down to small business. They understand and know their clients inside out, guide them throughout the process and are genuine assets to their success.
This role sits in the team selling services that counterpart the technology. You will take the lead on hunting new client, winning accounts, nurturing existing relationships and leading a team. You will be well connected in the research and marketing industry with great contacts. As a Senior Account Manager, you will also lead a team and add to their training and development to ensure everyone in the team is kicking goals.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience selling to marketing or strategy professionals
• Team management experience
• Experience working with top level clients; CEO’s and Business Decision Makers
• Ability to juggle multiple projects, clients and problems
• Prior experience in a sales environment, with a proven ability to hit targets and KPIs
• Strong client management and relationship building skills
• Impeccable attention to detail, strong communication & organisation skills
• Undergraduate degree and ATAR of 80 or above.
• You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to Apply
Benefits include: Fantastic offices, gym membership, phone allowance, team lunches, social events, exceptional career progression and training in the US.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9258 1120