Insight Manager – Clientside | Premium FMCG Brand
$70,000 - $100,000+SUPER + benefits
To provide world class FMCG customer insights to drive informed business decision making.
This position is for someone who sees themselves as more than a market researcher, where market research is a means to an end and where you will truly excel and see your value is being able to disseminate insights into the business and work strategically with internal stakeholder teams to drive strategy.
• Build your profile and visibility across the business to become a ‘go-to’ and a trusted advisor
• Translating business questions into research briefs
• Building relationships with suppliers and overseeing projects from briefing through to presentation ensuring the projects are on-point and in-line with the business needs
• Integrating information sources including customised data and category/panel/POS data
• Understanding the needs of the customer and aligning this with the strategic goals of the business
• Developing strategic frameworks and marketing strategy
• Working with various internal clients on projects spanning brand health, new product development, customer experience
• Continuing your excellence as a FMCG category specialist
The consumer research team is a high-profile, busy and respected team of 15 that is the bedrock of all their marketing and business strategy. There is fairly flat line structure and huge merit in joining a collaborative team of experienced professionals.
This role requires an individual with a minimum of 2-3+ years (but anywhere upwards of this) in marketing research and insights. It is important that you have a solid understanding of customised
You may currently be in an agency but looking to align yourself with one brand and immerse yourself in it as a natural next step OR you could already be clientside and now looking for a new challenge.
The environment is fast moving, fast thinking and intellectually challenging so the role requires an agile-minded, flexible and commercially astute individually with gravitas who can come in build relationships and immediately add value in the research team and wider business.
To apply or for further information please contact Rowan Haylett email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121.