Business Development Manager – B2B Sales within Research Space
$65,000 - $90,000 base + uncapped commission (OTE $150,000)
Don’t sell, consult. Demonstrate expertise to win business and provide a service of value to clients who value your expertise.
• Can you build rapport quickly in a business environment?
• Are you motivated by the potential of earning big figures?
Join the high achieving sales team that ensures the continued success of this globally renowned provider of strategy research. With analysts in 80 countries worldwide, this consultancy provides the most prolific consumer markets on the planet with in-depth information that proves imperative in an international business environment. You will enter the market backed by a highly respected and recognised brand and will be given chance to succeed.
This role is about consulting, not about selling.
This agency is an expert in the FMCG space and you will deliver knowledge and consultative guidance with a range of businesses in this area. You will gain a thorough understanding of this consultancy’s services and credentials in order to identify new business opportunities and to deliver bespoke solutions to targeted group of key accounts. You will quickly notice the lucrative benefits of providing your clients with valuable industry knowledge!
• Business development within designated industry area – nurturing existing clients and pursuing new business opportunities.
• Build and demonstrate industry knowledge
The right applicant should:
• 3years of BtoB sales experience – in either syndicated or customised research space.
• The hunger and drive necessary to achieve targets.
• Natural ability to build instant rapport with people from a range of backgrounds
• Be motivated by the prospect of earning big bucks!
To apply please send your CV to Rowan at Resources Group: email@example.com.