Quantitative Research Analyst – Calling all number nerds!
$50,000 to $70,000 plus SUPER
Apply to this role and before you know it you could be working for a Research Agency with success stories in public sector research unparalleled by their competitors.
This role will give you chance to take a 360 degree approach to developing your skills as a quantitative researcher.
This agency believe that the best researchers are the ones that can do it all, your role will therefore involve complex analysis including regression and segmentation, project management and report writing. It doesn’t matter if you can’t do all that just yet, the training and career growth here is on tap. You’ll receive training to get you up to scratch and when you are ready for a jump up, you’ll have opportunities to push yourself to new heights.
To be considered you must have:
• A good couple of years working in a quantitative research role
• Good SPSS skills and a passion for numbers
• Good analysis skills would be great – think modelling, regression, multi variance.
• A love for numbers would be great and a degree to match even better!
• Happy to work both autonomously and as part of a team
To apply please send your details to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 02 9258 1120.