Quantitative Research Consultant – Social & Commercial Research
$75,000 + SUPER
Contribute to social research that affects Australians nation-wide. Help scope out research projects, manage collection of data and produce sophisticated analysis on findings.
• Do you want to work on research that makes a difference?
• Are you passionate about understanding what the Australian people really feel and think?
• Want to have an impact into policy’s and campaigns for the government?
• Do you want to work with the brightest and most passionate minds in the research industry?
Australia’s leading social and organisational research agency conducts strategic research to understand public policies, initiatives and campaigns. They have partners with governments on some of the most high-profile issues of the last decade.
The business invests a lot into their staff and personal development, whilst at the same time giving back to the community and environment. They support many charities and have high Social Responsibility.
Working with both urban, rural and indigenous communities you will get the opportunity to travel around Australia meeting people from all walks of life. Projects that you will bring to life are; Communications Research, Community Research, Employee Research, Client Research, Policy Development and Program Evaluation
As a Quantitative Research Consultant, your day-to-day will a mixture of:
• Analysis, reporting and strategic insights generation – using SPSS
• Client and account management
• Managing research projects end to end (taking a lead on project management)
• Designing and development of methodologies
• Presenting key and strategic findings
• Proposal writing and leading smaller clients
• Training junior staff and adding to their professional development
To apply you will tick the following:
• Previous experience of working within a commercial market research agency is a MUST in a quantitative position
• You will have strong analytical skills using SPSS and Q, whilst also strong expertise in segmentation, driver analysis
• High academic records (ideally a degree in Marketing, Sociology or Politics)
• A passion for social research and a genuine desire to make a difference in the world
To apply, or for any further information please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9258 1120.