Insights Manager – FMCG – International Research
$70,000 - $90,000 + super + benefits
Our client is a global power house, operating in over 200 markets and this is rare opportunity for a talented market researcher who would enjoy working in the fast paced world of FMCG Consumer Insights.
The role has a regional focus and will see you driving research and insights programs across the South Pacific. Consumers in each market are distinctly different and they each engage with the brand in their own unique way making this a varied and fascinating role. Some travel to the region will be required.
The consumer insights team sits at the heart of their Brand, Marketing and Business Strategy; and their primary goal is to deliver excellent insight that actively informs strategic business decisions. The team strives to measurably increase the focus and yield of marketing investment by driving the strategic planning and decision making process through solid consumer understanding. The have a packed calendar of research programs to roll out over the next 12 – 18 months making for very exciting times.
Attitude is everything and you should be self-motivated, reliable and a real team player. You should also have an excellent eye for detail and strong market research understanding and insights skills. You will also need to be an excellent project manager. Further to this you will need to be a confident and engaging communicator, as central to your role will be agency/partner management and internal stake holder management with local South Pacific brand and marketing teams.
So what will you be doing?
• Leading a wide range of ad-hoc quantitative research studies across branding, marketing, pricing and innovation and NPD
• Overseeing the day to day relationship with the research agencies responsible for the brand equity tracking and customised ad hoc research.
• Providing quantitative and analytical support on internal data sources, combining it with primary research.
• Assisting with the dissemination of reports and insights across the business including regular reporting, infographics, factsheets, news bursts, combining various data sources.
• Coordinating all workshop and brainstorm sessions, collating and disseminating the outputs to the relevant stakeholders.
As top employer on the global stage the benefits are extensive – health, phone, laptop, travel, insurance – as well as excellent training and career development.
So, if you tick all the boxes and are itching to work clientside don’t delay! Send your CV to Rowan Haylett at email@example.com or call Rowan on 0292581121 to learn more.