$65,000 - $70,000 + Super + Benefits
Does this sound like you?
• Inherently curious
• Passionate about unlocking the ‘why’ when comes to consumer’s behaviour
• Good at building stories around data
• Excited by innovative techniques in research
• Wants to work in a flexible and creative environment
• Looking for a step up in project involvement, skills and remuneration?
The agency that dares to be different:
This independent Australian agency specialises in using innovative research techniques to understand consumers! Their client list boasts the local and international FMCG, retail, insurance and finance brands where they help improve their brand positioning, communications and customer experience.
The team is a small group of innovative, creative, down to earth and smart thinkers that are always challenging the status quo. The culture is supportive, collaborative and they love what they do!
The business has seen incremental success and are looking to hire across various levels within the business.
- Quantitative Project Manager: You will take a lead on quant research with a focus on questionnaire development and story writing. You will have good SPSS skills and an eye for detail.
- Account Manager: Taking a lead on a big client, you will have awesome client management skills. You will be involved in analysis, conducting fieldwork and insight generation and presenting! A great step up.
This agency is awesome in terms of career progression and training and development, cool social events, flexible working and travel opportunities. They are at the forefront of new research techniques!
The ideal checklist for this role:
• Impressive client-side or research agency experience with exposure to both quant and qual – ideally you will have 1+ years’ experience
• SPSS skills
• Evidence of strong client servicing skills and management of accounts in a previous role
• Passion for research and understanding human behaviour
So, if you’re ready for something different and like what you hear please get in touch.
To apply or for further information please contact Emily Moser email@example.com or call +61 (02) 9258 1120.