Account Director – Strategy meets consultancy
$120,000 - $160,000+BONUS+Benefits
Consumer Strategy / Consulting Approach / Flexible Culture / Be a key element of the future direction of a growing business
• Quantitative, qualitative & innovation
• Consumer strategy
• Consulting approach
• Entrepreneurial environment
• Collaborative team
• Sleek open plan offices
• Competitive package & bonus
This boutique consumer strategy agency mirrors that of a management consultancy and their unique application of qual/quant techniques & innovative approach means they are growing strong. What sets them apart it is their unparalleled ability to understand what makes people, consumers and markets tick through combining strategic thinking with clever research.
Founded by impressive minds, the team is agile, smart and genuinely believes a strong in work-life-balance
The role: Account Director
As an Account Director, you will become an integral part of the team and will help the business drive forward though building strong client relationships. Collaborating closely with the two Managing Directors you will play a senior role on projects, engaging with clients to provide a truly consultative service. From proposal to presentation you will add value at each step and will not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty.
With impeccable communications skills, key to your success will be a first-class quantitative market research tool kit. Your focus will be on consumer strategy and insight development within the FMCG, Telco, Finance and Retail space.
You will be someone that is looking for ownership and an influential role in a business with future equity potential. This role will give you the stepping stones to make that a reality.
The check list:
• An accomplished researcher: You will have solid agency market research experience with quantitative data, exposure to qual will be highly advantageous (c8years+
• A Strategic thicker: Able to apply sharp and inventive research solutions and translate this into concise insights
• Commercially savvy: You will be someone that can lead client accounts and take control
• A leader: Being an integral part of a small team you will be someone that can influence the direction of the business and train and mentor junior members of the team
• Passionate: You will be excited about research and introducing new ways of thinking
The perks: Great location, social team, team trips, training, flexible culture, quick career progression and management opportunities.
To apply, or for any questions please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 02 9258 1120.