Account Manager – Government &NFP Research
$65,000 - $85,000 + super
**Rare chance to join this innovator and leader within applied social research methodology ** High profile social and government clients ** Research that matters!
Our client is an innovator and leader in applied social research methodology and they have a dedicated team to manage their social and government client portfolio. They set the bar high and are dedicated to providing world-class research solutions to contemporary social issues. Experts at collecting, processing and interpreting quantitative and qualitative date they work across all facets of social and government research - housing, health, education, crime, transport, government services etc. and they are skilled at ensuring the participation of marginalised and vulnerable members of the community.
Internally they have created a strong sense of team and people work together respectfully and collaboratively with transparency to clients. They are currently looking to recruit a Research Manager with a strong track record in quantitative project and account management to work across a mixed portfolio of clients. This is a great opportunity to really make your mark as the successful candidate will be able to have input into all phases of study design and delivery.
• Experience in market research allowing you to manage or contribute to the management of research projects across a range of sectors, utilising a variety of research quant techniques. Previous experience in Social and Government work would be a distinct advantage.
• Strong consultancy skills including prior experience of working in a market research agency and the ability to manage internal and external clients.
• Prior experience of developing and implementing survey instruments, including questionnaires and analysis plans.
• Managing budgets and timelines for projects.
• Undertaking quantitative analysis, including data manipulation and reporting.
In return you will get to work at one of Australia's most respected specialists Social and Government research suppliers on topic's that really count. To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at Resources Group: firstname.lastname@example.org.