Account Manager – Leading Australian Research Agency – Top of the charts!
$80,000 - $90,000 + Super
• Do you like the mix of research with strategic thinking?
• Great at taking the initiative?
• Are you Inspired by embracing new ways of doing things?
• Do you want to be seen as someone that truly adds value to business decision making?
• Are you looking for a step up in responsibility, client interaction and salary?
If so, then this is the role for you:
This research agency has a leading reputation for creating research that is cutting edge, valuable and enables their client to answer some of the toughest questions about their business!
As a Quantitative Consultant you will join and lead a medium team of smart researchers working across the full spectrum of BtoC research from kick off pitch, analysis, report writing and final presentation. You will truly dive deep into consumer based research. The work is complex, innovative and insightful. They are seen as strategic business partners to impressive names within the Automotive, Finance, Consumer, Healthcare, Animal Heath and Customer Experience space. This role will be a fantastic stepping stone in your career – allowing you to further develop your skills, lean and mentor a team and work with some of Australia’s largest and most loved companies.
The environment is professional, relaxed, flexible and innovative – one that truly values its people.
So, what do you need?
• C5/6 years + market research agency experience
• Strong analysis and reporting skills
• Previous experience mentoring a team of sparky juniors
• A passion for understanding human behaviour and have a natural to ability to produce insights that generate commercial value
• A demonstrated ability to work strategically with clients
If you are interested the please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com.