Senior Account Manager – Top FMCG retailer
$80,000 - $100,000 plus Super
Transform Big Data in to action to power growth in the FMCG industry
This agency understands that people are changing how they live, socialise and shop and are leaders at providing expert advice across the FMCG industry. Powered by innovative technology and precative analytics they deliver true consumer insights that drive success an ignite extraordinary growth for clients. They unlock insights about business brands, products and marketing strategies!!
The Role: Senior Account Manager
Day to day, operating as a Senior Account Manager will split your time in 3 key areas - client account management, developing a team, and consumer insights consultancy.
This role is to act as the primary point of contact for a leading Australian retailer across their business pillar so will have immense variety in terms of their needs, brands and the relationships.
You'll enjoy drawing out implications and delivering accurate data driven strategy to clients in the form of presentations which will provide clear direction.
It’s an awesome opportunity to up-skill and build strong client relationships.
• A collaborative, fast-paced, challenging and supportive team
• A large agency with optimal promotion opportunity
• Exposure to a wide range of FMCG companies
• Ongoing development of skills that are highly regarded in the industry
• Flexible working hours and great offices
• Progressive development programmes and initiatives
What do you need?
• Experience with FMCG data within an agency, category, insight or client-side role; your role would have been client facing
• Ideally you will have previous experience using Scan, Point-of-sale data, transactional data or shopper data
• Analytical and an ability to build stories from data
• Top communication skills so you are comfortable presenting and being client facing
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser – email@example.com or call me on 02 9258 1120.