Qualitative Director – Central London – Strategy & Innovation Consultancy
Technology, Hospitality clients – £35,000-£45,000
This is a new role at a fast-growing strategy and innovation consultancy that delivers totally bespoke brand strategy for their client-base comprising of big names within predominantly the technology and hospitality industries. Over the past few years the company has grown organically and now has a vacancy for a Qualitative Innovation Consultant to join a bunch of extremely ambitious and creative people! This role will see you work across the project lifecycle, translating consumer insights into strategic recommendations that can feed into the innovation process.
Your qualities should include:
• A proven track record of the end to end delivery of qualitative research
• A passion for qual and willingness to stay at the forefront at techniques
• Prior experience of working within a Market Research Agency, Brand Consultancy or Strategy house
• Strong client and account management skills
• Strong vision and an ability to business plan
• Excellent communication skills
An excellent opportunity for a dynamic qual specialist with energy and drive to play a vital role in the continued success of the business. To apply or for further information, please contact Frances Burton at Resources Group: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7242 6321.